Competitive Environment Analysis
The primary goal of a competitive environment analysis is to monitor all the activity of your competitors in the market in order to preserve your market share while maintaining profitability.
Competitive environment analysis covers the following:
- competition among suppliers;
- the chances of new competitors appearing on the market;
- external environment influences (buyers, suppliers);
- potential threats from the substitute goods.
We will evaluate your competitors individually based on the following criteria:
- Estimation of their promotional methods for goods and services, including the Internet;
- Price policy;
- Staffing policy;
- Analysis of their market position;
- Expected strategy of development.